Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I have a stock standard i40 wagon with halogen headlight bulbs. After having a look around it seems my issue with the very poor lighting is a common one.
I have tried a range of high end/performance bulbs, adjusted the positioning as well and still the output is terrible.

I have seen a few people mention going down the path of LEDs or even HID conversion kits.

I previously used a HID conversion kit in my i30 and it was amazing!

Anyone had any luck with either of these options and willing to share the brands/idea of bulb set up.

Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings all,

I have a stock standard i40 wagon with halogen headlight bulbs. After having a look around it seems my issue with the very poor lighting is a common one.
I have tried a range of high end/performance bulbs, adjusted the positioning as well and still the output is terrible.

I have seen a few people mention going down the path of LEDs or even HID conversion kits.

I previously used a HID conversion kit in my i30 and it was amazing!

Anyone had any luck with either of these options and willing to share the brands/idea of bulb set up.

Thanks in advanced
Yes, I was wondering the same thing. I am not impressed with how dim the headlights are on dark unlit roadways. Are there any upgrades I can be looking for that are not hundreds of dollars?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts