Hyundai Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just wondering johngwalsh7, where is the guy in dublin fixing them? Hyundai would not do mine even though we had only purchased 11 months previously. Said it was outside the mileage limit. Quoted 750, so wouldn't mind paying 150
Got mine fixed by a polish chap in Enfield. Phone number 0871652031 or 0857382999.
Excellent job
Cheers I'll give him a ring

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

Does anyone fix the LED lights in Cork?

I rang the dealer today for the crack and got quoted €850 to replace the light. total joke.

What did people use to reseal the light after ordering the clips online?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
I am also faced with disaster of bad headlight design of hyundai i40, around 2 years back my driver side headlight gone down with DRL not working and I spent around £800 and got it replaced as that time I couldn't get any solution for i40 DRL issue. But again this year a month back passenger side head light DRL stopped working proving standard and quality of hyundai products. However this time I could find two solutions to fix
headlight by Enfield guy for €120+20 delivery charges and Russian Nikolay LED119 for €30 chip with simple fix. I went with LED119 solution as its very cheaper and simple and ordered 2 chips for old driver side and passenger side DRL. Chips arrived after 3 weeks and Nikolay sent me many videos and links to explain how to connect them. I fixed them with ease by spending around 1 hrs each. Now both headlights working perfectly well. I am very pleased with LED119 solution and apreciate Nikolay for his brilliant solution and product

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I managed to get my side light, day light or LED light whatever you call it working. it took me 4 hours as I am new to the fixing car and still managed to get it sorted. I emailed Nikolay Dorohov from Russia. there email id is [email protected].
I paid $55/£45 for the wire / connector. £0.99 for electric wire tape. once ordered, connector came in around 18-20 days. so be patient with your order. took me around 4hrs as I was given clear instruction on video from YouTube. boom 4 hrs. it works. and just recently I passed my MOT. otherwise I would have fail my MOT.

thank you dorohov for saving me £750.

here's a picture below of what i had to do.
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side-view mirror Vehicle Grille

Attachments

41 - 51 of 51 Posts