Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does one resolve this issue? The turn signals no longer sound in our i20.

Both signal lights (externally and on the dash) work absolutely fine just that it no longer makes any ticking sound as the relay flicks the lights on and off?

Simple fix? Or...?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi, and a very warm welcome to the i20 forum.

Please take the time to update your profile in Tools, User CP to include your country of residence and vehicle driven. This helps other forum members give more specific advice as vehicle models do vary across international markets.

Enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know the specific model of the i20 just that it's circa 2012/2013.

Could I find that out using the Vehicle Identification Number (not sure if that is an Australian thing or if the VIN is globally used?)

·
Registered
2 Posts
How does one resolve this issue? The turn signals no longer sound in our i20.

Both signal lights (externally and on the dash) work absolutely fine just that it no longer makes any ticking sound as the relay flicks the lights on and off?

Simple fix? Or...?
hello, I am having the same issue on my 2013 I20. Did you find a solution? Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did anyone get a fix for the directional sounder not working. My wife's 2010 i20 has the same issue and is due an MOT, which a non working sounder is a failure.
The seat belt alarm works so assuming it uses the same speaker would imply the speaker is OK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts