Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, only 61,000kms on this used car. attached is a report from the machanic saying it’s normal for it to pause with reversing, though it takes more than 6seconds for it to kick in? The two other people I went to for opinions said it wasn’t normal hence why I used my 3month warrentry from the used car yard and this is what they came back with .. they made me feel so stupid and they were rude.. it’s to the point I have to place park and then back into reverse again , regardless if I’ve just started or been driving for abit. Any suggestions?
might go to an electronic guy to see if can get speakers in the back and cruise control as I was told they could put it in... any good dash cam recommendations? Love this car huge upgrade from my 1993 Mazda 121. Loved that car but course this being my second car I’m like WOW! Thanks guys

p.s anyway to turn off the auto lock feature when driving? It scares me everytime lol I’m guessing no since I think the book said it was a security feature. Any cool tips I should know of? :D be cool if I could hook up the close of the side mirrors when I lock the car they could auto go in.. hmmmm also, how do you tell if your aircon is cold enough? Lol might get that checked at next check in.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts