Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is probably a long shot, but has anyone got a (the latest) wiring diagram for a i10, mine is 2010? I don't think there is a workshop manual out yet for this year? so maybe an earlier one would be similar? Maybe there's a pdf file somewhere? :liebe011:

cheers

Grampz

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hmmm...might be polite to acknowledge the responses to your previous thread before starting a new one? :whistling:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...might be polite to acknowledge the responses to your previous thread before starting a new one?

Dear Coombs, in the place I looked all over to try and find a thank you button, but couldn't find anything? I would be only too glad to thank you for both of your replies if you can tell me how to do it? Maybe it's old age or maybe I need to go to specsavers, but I would never ignore a reply to my request.

Grampz

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Coombs @ Oct 23 2010, 03:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365709
Hey no worries Grampz. :57:

So what area of the electrics are you looking at and for why?
Ok Coombs, I am fitting a burglar alarm (as it doesn't have one on) It's just a one wire job, and one wire has to go on the interior lights, so that it detects the current/voltage change when a door is opened and sets it off. This can be connected in the inside fusebox on the interior light switch fuse etc, and I wanted to find the best place to get through from the engine to under the dash?

I am ok with the most part as I am a retired auto electrician, but just wanted the connections/fuses and relays info which is not in the user manual, and there seems to be no workshop manual out yet? Like having a recipe for a meal but no instructions on how to cook it!
So any help would be gratefully received.

kind regards and thanks again ... Grampz

·
Registered
32 Posts
You had any luck fitting the alarm Grampz? I see what you mean there's just a bunch of loom wires going through the centre of the firewall.

·
Registered
855 Posts
QUOTE (Grampz @ Oct 23 2010, 05:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365607
This is probably a long shot, but has anyone got a (the latest) wiring diagram for a i10, mine is 2010? I don't think there is a workshop manual out yet for this year? so maybe an earlier one would be similar? Maybe there's a pdf file somewhere? :liebe011:

cheers

Grampz

Circuit diagrams (and much more) can be obtained here, even the 2011 models http://service.hyundai-motor.com/

You need to register and also disable popups in Windows Internet Explorer, no idea about other browsers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (shedloads @ Nov 6 2010, 08:37 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369458
Circuit diagrams (and much more) can be obtained here, even the 2011 models http://service.hyundai-motor.com/

You need to register and also disable popups in Windows Internet Explorer, no idea about other browsers.
Shedloads, I can't seem to get on the site you gave me, I try to register and it comes up with read the conditions first etc, but when I click on the link it just gives me a blank page. I tried holding down Ctrl to bypass the popup blocker but still the blank page, so I can't get past this???

Grampz :wacko:

·
Registered
855 Posts
QUOTE (Grampz @ Nov 8 2010, 05:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=369847
Shedloads, I can't seem to get on the site you gave me, I try to register and it comes up with read the conditions first etc, but when I click on the link it just gives me a blank page. I tried holding down Ctrl to bypass the popup blocker but still the blank page, so I can't get past this???

Grampz :wacko:
Sorry, my reply was badly phrased. In internet explorer popups need to be blocked for the site to work properly.

http://service.hyundai-motor.com/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts