Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have bought a new i10 magna with company fitted CNG,it has been less than a week since I had it delivered.
I am facing a problem with bringing the years down.whenever I am driving in 4th gear and I reduce my speed to 20 and I put the car in neutral the engine Switches off, but on still pressung the accelarator it Switches on itself,I am facing the same problem on 3rd to 2nd gear transition.i guess it has something to do with rhe revs section.i am really not able to get through this and my car is getting Switched off 4-5 times every 20km.its really distressing,I would appreciate anyone teaching me proper gear transitions with respect to the revs.
Thanking you in advance :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi,
I have bought a new i10 magna with company fitted CNG,it has been less than a week since I had it delivered.
I am facing a problem with bringing the years down.whenever I am driving in 4th gear and I reduce my speed to 20 and I put the car in neutral the engine Switches off, but on still pressung the accelarator it Switches on itself,I am facing the same problem on 3rd to 2nd gear transition.i guess it has something to do with rhe revs section.i am really not able to get through this and my car is getting Switched off 4-5 times every 20km.its really distressing,I would appreciate anyone teaching me proper gear transitions with respect to the revs.
Thanking you in advance :)
I'm probably wrong but is the car also fitted with automatic stop and start?

Start-stop system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
29 Posts
Are you coasting with the car neutral?

Don't take it personaly if this sounds stupid but you are decelerating depressing the clutch choosing the appropriate gear then bring clutch back ? You should never be coasting with a car in neutral. Then depressing the clutch into neutral just before the car comes to the stop?

Otherwise it sounds like you have problem with start stop system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts