Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I have a Hyundai i10 which I am using it for 3 Years + Now... I feel difficult driving in Nights with the Present Company Fitted Bulb. Is there any Alternative for this ? Please suggest.

I have checked for replacing with 90 / 100 , but I heard people saying that the front glass of the bulb would get damaged.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi and welcome! DO NOT use more than the specified 55/60watt bub or else risking of damaging the plastic lenses of your lights and furthermore yοu are stressing the electrical system.as i've read osram nightbraker bulbs is a good replacement with decent results.i haven't test those bulbs as i have fitted HID but i don't recommend it cause of the fitting hassle and glare that they produce.i 10's front lights are a joke.my pulsar N13 has better lights and more precise beam pattern with much less glare even with HID fitted in it!! the only right and efficient solution is a retrofit with projector lenses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The bulbs fitted in the uk are good for every day driving I see you are not from the uk. but I would think they are of the same standard. tips for good lights keep the lens cover clean. next if that does not work is your eyesight good. wrote without malice.

·
Registered
88 Posts
both pre and facelift i10 lights at those cars are a joke.do not place higher wattage lamps as you will stress your car's electrical system and also the heat produced will shorten the life of your lenses.a pair of OSRAM night braker as i hear is a good replacement with decent results but don't expect performance as far as HID.Now HID is a nice idea and you see a lot of improvement BUT it takes too much hassle to fit and also they produce too much glare due to the poor design of the headlights lenses.it really is a pity that my pulsar's N13 headlight produce light more focused and with much lesser glare than my i10's ones..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts