Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My 2010 Hyundai i10 - petrol - started smoking in the car, stopped and everything looked OK under the bonnet? Started can but now the windows, heater fan, heated seats, air con and wipers all don't work? Checked fuses and all fine. Engine also refused to start later, turned key but no power but started after a couple of times.
Had diagnostic on OBD port and showed P1107 (air sensor?) plus C2100 which not sure what this is.
Is the problem the Body Control module or something else. Just guessing as I cant even find the BCM !!
All help gratefully received.
regards

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,182 Posts
Started can but now the windows, heater fan, heated seats, air con and wipers all don't work? Checked fuses and all fine.
Did you check the fuses with a voltmeter?
Using a voltmeter will not only tell you if the fuse is blown or not, but will also tell you if power is being supplied to the fuse. If no power is being supplied to the fuses, obviously the components connected to the fuses aren't going to work.

Stables548 said:
P1107 (air sensor?)
MAP sensor.

Stables548 said:
C2100 which not sure what this is
Me neither. I don't think that is a valid code. What module was it logged in?

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply - I didn't check with voltmeter - just quick look - I'll carry out these checks at the weekend and see what I get.
Friend connected to OBD port and C2100 code came from that? Think I'll leave that for now until I do further electrical checks !
Appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts