Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - my new i10 door alarm is driving me mad - whenever I open driver door it goes off straight away - Im sure it didnt do this when I first got it few months ago.
Am I missing something/being dumb - if not please help.
Also when engine is off audio system dosent work - is this normal?

·
Registered
13 Posts
you have left the front spotlights and/or rear foglights switched on. (the switches are near your right knee).

radio will not work with key in 'off' position. it should work with the key in the 'aux' position - in between ignition 'off' and 'on'

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (twiddler @ May 5 2010, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319902
Hi all - my new i10 door alarm is driving me mad - whenever I open driver door it goes off straight away - Im sure it didnt do this when I first got it few months ago.
Am I missing something/being dumb - if not please help.
Also when engine is off audio system dosent work - is this normal?
Try Normanx's solution and post back to let us know if this solved your problems...... and :00000732: to the forums :grin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (normanx @ May 5 2010, 09:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319920
you have left the front spotlights and/or rear foglights switched on. (the switches are near your right knee).

radio will not work with key in 'off' position. it should work with the key in the 'aux' position - in between ignition 'off' and 'on'
Yes, left fogs on - what a plonker - thanks very much for prompt reply.

Re radio - thanks for info - i wanted to keep radio on with no key - never mind

·
Registered
855 Posts
The radio has worked with the key turned off or removed in all the 110s I have owned. It goes off when the key is turned fully off or removed but can be switched back on again by pressing the on/off knob. That's for both pre and post facelift and you will probably find that holds true for the new body shape as well. Give it a go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.