Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife had a slight alteration with a wall the weekend and after talking to the insurance company I think they will write it off. If so I was thinking of buying back and doing it myself. Its a 2013 i10 active model, automatic - 23,000 on the clock and has been serviced every 12 months.

i10.jpg

Looking at the damage it would need bumper, grill, bonnet, probably the support bar and the radiator support?
Plus it was dripping what I thought was radiator coolant (the coolant bottle is now empty) as it seemed to be dripping from the radiator area and the cooling fan behind the radiator was wet, although looking at it I couldn't actually see where the drip was coming from. But after talking to a local body shop they seemed to think it may be the air con as well/instead of the radiator.

Giving the position of the damage any ideas which it might be?
Is there an easy way for me to check?

Apprecaite any help that you could give me.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,295 Posts
The aircon condenser usually fits onto the front of the radiator, so it will probably need both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. But since all the refrigerant Has leaked out you wont need to get it emptied. Just filled when iit's fixed. You can look on ebay for second hand parts if that's your thing.
Seem they are less than £100 new so not so bad as I first thought, still sounds possible.
Im right in thinking all the bits I need all bolt/clips on?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts