Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New to the forum and also to cars. Car is i10 2019 Premium SE Auto.

Several times now I have come to get into my car and found it unlocked. I chalked this up to me being daft and not locking. Now however I have 100% made sure I have locked the car and still have the same issue. I’m using the keyless entry button if this makes a difference?

Anyone else had this problem and should I anticipate any issues going to my dealer about this?

Cheers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello! New to the forum and also to cars. Car is i10 2019 Premium SE Auto.

Several times now I have come to get into my car and found it unlocked. I chalked this up to me being daft and not locking. Now however I have 100% made sure I have locked the car and still have the same issue. I’m using the keyless entry button if this makes a difference?

Anyone else had this problem and should I anticipate any issues going to my dealer about this?

Cheers!
I would lock the car using the keyfob button and then put the key and any other spare in a metal tin so they have no chance to communicate with the car. Check the car is locked and then come back to it later to see if it has unlocked itself. No possible way for an accidental key press then. Other option is remove the keyfob batteries after locking, but a tin is easier.
If the car unlocks I would take to the dealer.
Could also try locking with the physical key and see if it behaves the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.