Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am experiencing a strange issue with my car. My i10 hesitate (jerk) on quick acceleration. At idle if I press accelerator quickly than engine vibrate and hesitate to pickup rpm and it just stall if I press accelerator fully in a second.

I replaced my spark wires lead, checked spark plug ( total spark plug running 6000km approx)
Changed petrol filter and checked fuel pump too.

Please help me out, my local mechanic is clueless about this issue and did not able to fix it, he just change a new thing everytime.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hi, I am experiencing a strange issue with my car. My i10 hesitate (jerk) on quick acceleration. At idle if I press accelerator quickly than engine vibrate and hesitate to pickup rpm and it just stall if I press accelerator fully in a second.

I replaced my spark wires lead, checked spark plug ( total spark plug running 6000km approx)
Changed petrol filter and checked fuel pump too.

Please help me out, my local mechanic is clueless about this issue and did not able to fix it, he just change a new thing everytime.
Clean the throttle body and let us know what happens.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Thanks I will tell my mechanic to do that, anything else? If it does help, when I try to open/close my window glass, engine start to vibrate too. (not jerk).
Have him check your charging system.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts