Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my nf3300 is getting old. i think i should get the 2014 because all the bugs should be out. i will never buy a car the 1st year it comes out. could i get a 14 for below invoice. the 2015 is coming out next year. i will wait until 2016 for 2015 generation sonata. i hope by that time the base sonata has push button start and and rear view view camera standard

·
Registered
71 Posts
I highly doubt you will get a '14 Sonata below invoice right now, since they just hot the dealerships within the last few weeks, The big deals will be at the '14 model year

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
I would imagine it drives similar to the 11 - 14 model years, since there seems to be no mention of suspension tweaks or HP/TQ increases.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bought a 2014 Sonata 2.4 Limited with tech package. Love the car and the way she drives. Only thing missing from my car is the Xenon headlights, color screen between the speedo/tach is is a monochrome display and non cooled ventilated seats. I live in Canada so US packages maybe different. The missing goodies would have been nice but to move up to the turbo financially did not make sense for me. This car is way ahead of my 2008 Sonata which I still own and has been a great car.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Congrats!
Thanks.

Bought a 2014 Sonata 2.4 Limited with tech package. Love the car and the way she drives. Only thing missing from my car is the Xenon headlights, color screen between the speedo/tach is is a monochrome display and non cooled ventilated seats. I live in Canada so US packages maybe different. The missing goodies would have been nice but to move up to the turbo financially did not make sense for me. This car is way ahead of my 2008 Sonata which I still own and has been a great car.
Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts