Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many kits but to date, they what I've found only go up to the 2016 SF. Does anyone know if the 2017 and 2016 share the same platform? I should be ok with purchasing the 2016 kit, right?

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
156 Posts
First, I do not know the answer to your question. Second, there was definitely a change from 2016 to 2017 including an updated engine. There is no reason to expect that there weren't changes to the suspension as well.

That being said, the MEVOTECH CMS901214&15 (Control Arm w/ Ball Joint found on RockAuto.com) fits on the 2016 and 2017 model. So, at least that is the same. Did you call anywhere?

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Why? What is the appeal? Not criticizing, just curious.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Why? What is the appeal? Not criticizing, just curious.
I actually like the SF lowered a bit, i was actually thinking of doing it for a while but i am so done with the tuning thing specially out here with snow.. I also wanted to get this kit and basically do a replica of this set up

Love the wheels too i cant find them anywhere...

·
Registered
156 Posts
I actually like the SF lowered a bit, i was actually thinking of doing it for a while but i am so done with the tuning thing specially out here with snow.. I also wanted to get this kit and basically do a replica of this set up.

That does look good. I would like to do that but using the stock SFS wheels that came with it. Those wheels are one of the reasons I like the '18 Sport model. That looks like almost a 2" drop, any idea?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I actually like the SF lowered a bit, i was actually thinking of doing it for a while but i am so done with the tuning thing specially out here with snow.. I also wanted to get this kit and basically do a replica of this set up

Love the wheels too i cant find them anywhere...
I see it now; good luck!

·
Registered
365 Posts
That does look good. I would like to do that but using the stock SFS wheels that came with it. Those wheels are one of the reasons I like the '18 Sport model. That looks like almost a 2" drop, any idea?
not sure but i can tell you that these are 20" wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've seen many kits but to date, they what I've found only go up to the 2016 SF. Does anyone know if the 2017 and 2016 share the same platform? I should be ok with purchasing the 2016 kit, right?

Thanks for any feedback!
They're definitely available in the Korean market. all you need to do is find a distributor that will send you one to the states.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts