Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (Doc_V @ Jun 3 2010, 10:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329423
They also have body kits!

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1

At first, I saw the body kit and thought, "now that looks interesting." Then I realized how "slammed" the car was and thought, "Oh No!!... That won't do!!" Please people, let me maintain what dignity I have left. So far most people have been receptive to the Sonata and the idea of a Hyundai. Please for the love of Baby Jesus, don't rice'em out!

No *ricing* here! :grin: To big for that now. Still, the body kit will look nice on the normal stance. It's not too flasy either, heck, it could have been stock!.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (itsjusme51 @ Jun 3 2010, 10:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329429
see! now i'm on the fence as i look at those better pics! good look moose!

i second doc with the whole ricer roni comment, if i do go with the spoiler that will be about as far as i go.

i want as clean of a look as possible, and right now its looking like spoiler-less is gonna win out.

405 is steep.

I think i'm going to get it when I finally get my Sonata. I really, really like it. Gives the car such a unique look and it's not kidde, na I mean :banana:

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (alex2006sonata @ Jun 4 2010, 10:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329825
I think this might have been the spoiler on the pontiac.

I have seen that in person and don't think it's that bad. I'll tell you guys what, the Saleen wing I had on my Fox Mustang was way more aggressive than the one being offered for the Sonata. Here are examples and no, these are not pictures of my old mustang..

But this one is!....When I was prepping it for track use :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.