Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
You know, I am not sure.... It looks like it covers part of the "chrome" trim that is above the license plate,which might look strange.It would also hang over the sides of the trunk deck by a mile!!! I wish they had pictures from further away...it might help with over all look.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i asked them if they had more shots of the full car, because i need to see the entire car to know for sure if i want it. and i also asked about the chrome, he said it cuts off RIGHT at the chrome around the license plate and obviously you have to remove the emblems, which i'd have no problem removing the "h" as i already removed my "sonata" badge from the back.

JAMIE M, it does come unpainted and primed. for me to order it painted would take 3 weeks according to them from the order date.

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (illby1 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329392
You know, I am not sure.... It looks like it covers part of the "chrome" trim that is above the license plate,which might look strange.It would also hang over the sides of the trunk deck by a mile!!! I wish they had pictures from further away...it might help with over all look.
it looks like it only covers the hyundai emblem, which doesnt bother me because i would rather not have it anyway

as far as being wider the one picture looks like it just follows the trunks lines, i could be mistaken the pictures arent to good

it kind of resembles the genesis coupes wing on the track version

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (illby1 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329392
it looks like it only covers the hyundai emblem, which doesnt bother me because i would rather not have it anyway

as far as being wider the one picture looks like it just follows the trunks lines, i could be mistaken the pictures arent to good

it kind of resembles the genesis coupes wing on the track version

·
Registered
233 Posts
They also have body kits!

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1
[/quote]

At first, I saw the body kit and thought, "now that looks interesting." Then I realized how "slammed" the car was and thought, "Oh No!!... That won't do!!" Please people, let me maintain what dignity I have left. So far most people have been receptive to the Sonata and the idea of a Hyundai. Please for the love of Baby Jesus, don't rice'em out!

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (Doc_V @ Jun 3 2010, 10:38 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329423
They also have body kits!

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1

At first, I saw the body kit and thought, "now that looks interesting." Then I realized how "slammed" the car was and thought, "Oh No!!... That won't do!!" Please people, let me maintain what dignity I have left. So far most people have been receptive to the Sonata and the idea of a Hyundai. Please for the love of Baby Jesus, don't rice'em out!

No *ricing* here! :grin: To big for that now. Still, the body kit will look nice on the normal stance. It's not too flasy either, heck, it could have been stock!.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
see! now i'm on the fence as i look at those better pics! good look moose!

i second doc with the whole ricer roni comment, if i do go with the spoiler that will be about as far as i go.

i want as clean of a look as possible, and right now its looking like spoiler-less is gonna win out.

405 is steep.

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (itsjusme51 @ Jun 3 2010, 10:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329429

i second doc with the whole ricer roni comment, if i do go with the spoiler that will be about as far as i go.

i want as clean of a look as possible, and right now its looking like spoiler-less is gonna win out.

405 is steep.

I think i'm going to get it when I finally get my Sonata. I really, really like it. Gives the car such a unique look and it's not kidde, na I mean :banana:

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (itsjusme51 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329429

405 is steep.
The spoiler is $89. Where did you get 405 from?

·
Registered
567 Posts
QUOTE (OMEGA_WEAPON @ Jun 3 2010, 10:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329433
The spoiler is $89. Where did you get 405 from?
The +$89 you see is just the added cost to have the spoiler painted prior to being shipped to you...the base price of the spoiler is $295. A painted spoiler would be $384 before shipping costs are added in.

·
Registered
255 Posts
QUOTE (ryster @ Jun 3 2010, 10:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329437
The +$89 you see is just the added cost to have the spoiler painted prior to being shipped to you...the base price of the spoiler is $295. A painted spoiler would be $384 before shipping costs are added in.

You're right I didn't notice that the price was at the top. For $400 it is steep but the look is worth it.

·
Registered
856 Posts
QUOTE (Jamie M @ Jun 4 2010, 11:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=329610
i was taking another look at it and i just realized it goes over the side of the trunk....so how does it open?

I'm pretty sure it's only attached the the trunk and not the quarter panels, so it will lift with no problem.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.