Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok let me just say I had 3 Sonatas 11,12, and my current 13. They were all fully loaded SEs with the nav. My volume knob started to get wrinkly I was disappointed and never really paid much attention to it. So this morning, since I got to work early I was sitting in my car for a little bit and said, let me see wtf is going on with this knob. I put my nail to it and plastic peeled off revealing chrome. =O haha

All my other sonatas I never noticed the chrome becaus it was still covered in that wrap, and it never got wrinkly like this one did for me to notice it.

If it's not chrome which I don't think it is, put your nail to the knob, it's chrome. It looks a lot better too. Here's a before and after pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Sorry for double post. For some reason couldn't upload the second pic with that first reply

Sorry if any spelling, grammar errors. All done with iPhone lol :p

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Well now I'm upset. Either mine has been on so long it wont come off or this is how a 2011 Limited Navi knob looks. I can't seem to start a tear. Err.

Attachments

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's like unwrapping a present nice find ,
i noticed something on my GLS the center console by the cup holders is a dull matte black and it's starting to wear on the corners by the seatbelt... but underneath it is shiny black ............weird ? like the piano black on higher trim levels been thinking about a way to strip it off

·
Banned
358 Posts
My wife has a 2010 Dodge caravan with the plastic still on the screen. it annoys me because it's wrinkly and my OCD wants me to rip it off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts