Hyundai Forums banner

I saw a Stinger

7K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  smith060 
#1 ·
I had a job around Concord NH.

Now, some of you may see Kia Stingers passing each other on Main St, but around here they're rarer than Hen's Teeth. I only saw one other one, during the summer, a bright red one that made me drool.

If it weren't for the letters making up the Manufacturer's name, I might be interested in looking for one.

See less See more
#2 ·
My son worked for a dealership and when the stinger came out the salesmen did a demo on the auto reverse parking and was up to a truck. Guess what. The rear sensors were too low. Their a nice car and quiet fast and I see lots of them. Saw one the other day that was so neglected looked like it was ready for the crusher. At least the one in the pic has the driver on the correct side.

#4 ·
No shortage here either :LOL:

No! Really?!?!?! :D

The State of Connecticut here in the US used to use Mazda MX-6s as unmarked cars for speed traps. They used Mustang GTs as well.

#6 ·
Nice.

It says 3.3L (twin turbo). Is that the same 3.3 used in the Genesis Coupe and the Azera? The engine's hellatious as it is, never mind turbo charged.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.