Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a job around Concord NH.

Now, some of you may see Kia Stingers passing each other on Main St, but around here they're rarer than Hen's Teeth. I only saw one other one, during the summer, a bright red one that made me drool.

If it weren't for the letters making up the Manufacturer's name, I might be interested in looking for one.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
My son worked for a dealership and when the stinger came out the salesmen did a demo on the auto reverse parking and was up to a truck. Guess what. The rear sensors were too low. Their a nice car and quiet fast and I see lots of them. Saw one the other day that was so neglected looked like it was ready for the crusher. At least the one in the pic has the driver on the correct side.

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No shortage here either :LOL:

No! Really?!?!?! :D

The State of Connecticut here in the US used to use Mazda MX-6s as unmarked cars for speed traps. They used Mustang GTs as well.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
No! Really?!?!?! :D

The State of Connecticut here in the US used to use Mazda MX-6s as unmarked cars for speed traps. They used Mustang GTs as well.
It made the news at the time. Traditionally it was Fords or Holdens (GMH) but since both of those have bailed out of local production and putting out High Powered RWD vehicles, when these landed Queensland I believe was the first state to use them. Now also used in Northern Territory and Western Australia. I have not seen any broken on the side of the road or heard any negative media reports either yet.

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice.

It says 3.3L (twin turbo). Is that the same 3.3 used in the Genesis Coupe and the Azera? The engine's hellatious as it is, never mind turbo charged.

·
Registered
58 Posts
seen a lafarrarie pull in at Esso in Sarnia just now took a picture but turned out too blurry for posting why can't i afford one of these!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts