Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my posting name from CCSE to CCltd for obvious reasons.

I'm still gimping a bit, but on the mend. Here's the old and the new:

Attachments

·
Banned
630 Posts
so did you finally get what you want? are you happy about the upgrade/change?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
QUOTE (psuath @ Jun 21 2010, 01:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334948
Good to hear. How'd everything go?
All went fine with the new Sonata. My insurance (large National carrier known by it's initials) settled with me on average of two dealer new car quotes, plus tax, less deductible.

I got the Ltd instead of another SE casue I sorta missed my homelink, auto climate and full leather. I had the Nav in the SE, but most of the features, while being hi-tech, are ones that I would seldom use, and since I already had a Garmin, I chose to do without the Nave in the Limited. I do miss the look of the 18" tires/wheels and dualies though.

The dealer worked a super deal for me and once again I'm a happy camper, at least with the Propery Damage portion of the accident. The other guy had a suspended license and no insurance (typical), but I've got UM through my carrier and am pursuing a BI claim with them.

I'll echo my "Thank you Hyundai" post under my old posting name (CCSE) as the pre-tensioners/air-bags probably saved me from serious/catastrophic permanent injuries.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome back and glad to hear you are doing well. I bet you have eyes in the back of your head when driving this one. :grin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK. That looks like a serious "scare"!

Now that you mention Home Link... I thought it is integrated in the rear-view mirror.
So, can I just get the rear-view mirror with Home Link and should be good to go, or would I need more than that? (Harness, etc)

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats on the new Limited and glad you are doing better! I hope everything gets settled.

Any plans for the Limited?

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (LowBoost @ Jun 21 2010, 04:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335009
Glad to hear you are OK. That looks like a serious "scare"!

Now that you mention Home Link... I thought it is integrated in the rear-view mirror.
So, can I just get the rear-view mirror with Home Link and should be good to go, or would I need more than that? (Harness, etc)
Per a previous post there is a little wiring required to run power from the map light. Takes about 20 minutes. I plan to do it myself. Here is a link to a kit.
Sonata HomeLink Mirror

·
Registered
49 Posts
jdubs:

Thanks for the information. I will ask the dealer if they can install it for me before I pick up the car this Saturday. They are also installing my tint before delivery. :)

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (LowBoost @ Jun 23 2010, 10:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335525
jdubs:

Thanks for the information. I will ask the dealer if they can install it for me before I pick up the car this Saturday. They are also installing my tint before delivery. :)

fixed

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (LowBoost @ Jun 23 2010, 10:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=335534
LOL - I stand corrected. I am sorry for not checking my spelling before clicking the submit button. :(
lol..its not about spell check man....too many people put "tint" as plural.....tint is one of the words that is plural and singular w/o the need for an "s" at the end :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts