Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forums but wanted to just give a quick run down of my experience with my new car.

I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Accent SE Sedan just about 2 months ago now, and it's fantastic.

I drive 66 miles to and from work everyday, and roughly 2 miles of that on either side is city mileage, so leaving roughly 62 miles of highway daily.

Based on that, I am getting approximately 44-50 MPG average. Mind you I'm very aware of watching how much gas I use, acceleration, etc, but for the most part - I'm getting the best gas mileage out of any car I've ever owned and that's no lie. And monitoring my gas consumption is something I've done with every car, so I don't find it a daily chore.

I love the new look of the car. The trunk space is awesome,since we traded in our Mini so we could actually have a car to use for my wife and our 10 month old. We can fit stroller, pack and play, etc in the trunk with no issues.

I have zero complaints, in the SE model, with the back up camera, but do wish I had the blind spot notification but that's nothing I can't live without, and just means I need to be a diligent driver.

I HIGHLY recommend this car. I've owned multiple Hyundai's, along with my family and this is by far the nicest one. It doesn't feel "Base" model or stripped down at all!

Let me know if you have any questions and I can try to answer!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're in London? Based on your name, looks like you get the hatchback version over there too. I think you'll love the car, I do for sure.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I rented an '18 Accent SE last week (automatic of course). Was really impressed with the car actually. Smooth, comfortable, excellent mpg, and power wasn't bad either. It's one of those cars that's so easy to just hop in and drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts