Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my vehicle new in 2012 but have only put 30000ks on it so far but the problem is that I am onto my 4th stereo unit ( under warranty ) and now this has developed the same problem which is switching continually to audio input from the radio or cd randomly sometimes every few minutes continually then the next day it might only do it 2 or 3 times. Hyundai Australia seems to have no answer for this problem - has anyone out there had the same problem

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,309 Posts
Hello & welcome to the forum 00000732

Just a thought, but does the iLoad have steering wheel controls? Is it possible to change the audio source from radio to AUX input from the steering wheel? Just thinking that the problem might not be with the radio itself since you onto the 4th unit now.

Regards.

Scottie.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Yes Scottie they do have controls for the radio unit on the steering wheel.

Could be the wiring up to the steering wheel is damaged.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I purchased my vehicle new in 2012 but have only put 30000ks on it so far but the problem is that I am onto my 4th stereo unit ( under warranty ) and now this has developed the same problem which is switching continually to audio input from the radio or cd randomly sometimes every few minutes continually then the next day it might only do it 2 or 3 times. Hyundai Australia seems to have no answer for this problem - has anyone out there had the same problem
Hi I’ve got a 2014 model that won’t even let me turn the radio on and seems frozen at 3 attempts remaining

·
Registered
5 Posts
How many goes have you had? Do you have the correct PIN? maybe all power needs to be removed to reset it?
Yes I did that no luck it’s just going to be taken to a Hyundai service centre and hope for the best one guy has replaced his radio at least 4 times so who knows how this will turn out thanks Graham from AUS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts