Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

Recently I try to think which car is beautifull and rare on roads. Well could be either fast. In that way I have found a Hyundai Coupe.

Can you tell me how much fun does this car give to it`s owner?
Does it broke easily or often?

What about back seats, I`ve heard there aren`t much space in there!

Someone drives 2.0 liter engine, how fast can it go?

Well thanks for any information

Greedings to all

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by asiah11@Sep 6 2004, 07:16 AM
Hi everybody,

Recently I try to think which car is beautifull and rare on roads. Well could be either fast. In that way I have found a Hyundai Coupe.

Can you tell me how much fun does this car give to it`s owner?
Does it broke easily or often?

What about back seats, I`ve heard there aren`t much space in there!

Someone drives 2.0 liter engine, how fast can it go?

Well thanks for any information

Greedings to all
[snapback]1081[/snapback]​

I think Tiburon's back seat is wide..... I used to try celica's and I feel it smaller than Tiburon.

In Thailand, We use 2.0 Litres engine and feel good when being at 210 KM/H. And we can do just this speed. because We have no more way to run.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey,
I have a tiburon and i absolutly love it ! it such a nice car.... the back seat is pretty small... a 4 seater... it cant handle any more weight then that anyways...Its a pretty quick car.. i have some modifications done too mine tho.. the only car ive ever lost too in a race was an integra ...its really fun to drive ... definetly get a standard tho ... ive heard alot of bad stuff about the automatic transmissions in those cars ..
U can check out mine
www.cardomain.com/id/tibchick2000
Later
~tibchick~

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have the 2003 GT V6 and the back seat is for short haul only... I do not put anyone back there I like... it is really suitable for children. As far as reliablilty, I have had very few problems with the car and after 44K miles, it still handles well and gets excellent fuel economy (26-28 mpg) I have the 6 speed and like the manual transmission but the auto is a good choice for city driving.

Thanks,
Ray :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts