Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the tech pacakge, but my speakers are Dimension. I can't seem to find any reference to Dimension on the Santa Fe Sport so I'm a little confused, unless Dimension is Infiniti which I was unable to determine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
What engine do you have?

According to the spec sheet on Hyundai.com:

Dimension® premium audio system with 10 speakers - Optional on the 2.4L, not available on the 2.0T

Infinity® Logic 7®Surround Sound audio system with 12 speakers (550 watts) - Not available on the 2.4L, Optional on the 2.0T

So it looks like you get Dimension on the standard engine, and Infinity on the turbo engine.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh crap... It does say that. Sorry. Brains on the fritz. Can't say the dimensions too bad. Sub is a little poor but other than that, very clear system!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Castaway nailed it! I've heard both and while the Infinity does sound better, the Dimensions system is nothing to shrug at. I would have been perfectly content with the Dimensions. The Infinity, however, will blow the panties off hot girls within a three block radius. It's science.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I have the 2.0T with the non-infinity system. It was okay, but this was the first car I had owned in my life without putting in aftermarket equipment in... so I've been used to good sound since i've been driving.
After about 3 months... I put in a kicker subwoofer. 10" powered box - $500 after install. Now, much better....

·
Registered
759 Posts
Depends on your Country... in Canada:

2.0T SE has Dimension... without subwoofer
2.0T Limited has Infinity.... with subwoofer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts