Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My name is Steven and I live here in Kunsan. I am only 19 years.
At night around 1 am I love to race. I have a 2.0 engine and I have angel eyes, neon lights underneath my car (2 on the sides, 1 in the back, and one in the front)
And lets see.... I have supervision for my gauge and I have lights underneath my seats..
But I am waiting for the new Hyundai HCD-8... that is the car that I am going to get...

But until then I am going to try to get a body kit for the car.... and try to make it much nicer... please anyone I am trying to get some parts for the engine.. I dont know much about cars but trust me.. I know how to drive them. ;) lol

Well if you guys want to know more information please just send me a message....It was nice talking to you guys...

BAS! (Big Amerajan Steve)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Nice looking ride :) . How much did you spend on the lambo door?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For both of them about $1,358......

Here in Korea is little cheap...

:D I cant wait to put a body kit on it...

Hey I got a question, when is th HCD-8 going to come out?

BAS (Big amerajion Steve)

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I really have no idea , the HCD-8 isn't for mass production , isn't it?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At this time sir I really dont know~!

One of my friends (his a hyundai motors guy) he said that it will be coming out in 2007.... so Really I have no Idea~!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Hi Steve, are you American?. Out of curiosity, what are you doing in Korea?.I visited Korea as a tourist in Dec 2003 and amazed at so many variety of Korean cars there. Is Kunsan located in Seoul?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes sir,, I am American~!

I am a contractor here in Kunsan Air Base..

And no sir, Kunsan is located down south of Korea... Its near Jeon-ju~! If you look up Kunsan Air Base you will know where I am located at sir...

I hope when you come back here sir I will get to see you~!

Most of the time I do race a night so I hope you get to see that here in Korea~!

I am sure you have been racing yourself... but Korea is very different about racing here...

ITS GREAT!!!!

Steven

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey bro, do u hav any idea where i cud get the body kit of the old EF sonata... if u wud please let me knw de details... iv searchd a lot,... hav seen pics ... bt don hav any idea where i cud these body kits...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts