Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)I'm used to be work in Toyota Engine research centre in Japan. Now I'm moved in Hyundai motor since 2003. I working in the engine reseach parts.
and my team and I made this new Ceta and Ramda Engine. Ramda Engine is still working on. and Good news are I got a new Stylish Sonata which based in 2.4litre Ceta Engine with [email protected] Ceta engine is cool and smooth. I never drive this car before. Because we made it.
You can see this model in Paris automobile show
I will put the my car as fast as I can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hyundai NF Sonata F24S Luxury is For US Dollar, It will be about $24,300 include Korean automobile tax.
I think U.S Market, Sonata which based in Ceta 2.4litre Engine will be availble on March 2005 and Ramda 3.3litre V6 model will availble on May. Hyundai motor said that Sonata 2.4litre will export from Korea and Ramda V6 will make in Manufactory Plants which in Alabama, USA. In Europe, It will availble on November.
Hyundai before engines were maden,researched by Mistubishi(also include all model, 2004 hyundai Sonata). but this time, all new Ceta, Ramda engine were made by Hyundai. They research abouth 46months. And the suprising news are all new Hyundai Engine techonology was given to DaimlerChrysler and Mistubishi. They will put Ceta Engine will put on PT cruiser, Liberty,Stratus ETC. And Those two company paid royalty to Hyundai about 57million Dollar.
Those engines hp, torque and low engine qualities were raised a lot. and We made the engine with our New technology used the New strong Aluminum-Alloy Block(Before engine was only made by steel so it was real heavy) and VVT. So the EPA KM Estimates/Fuel Capacity was raised about 6% and they reduced the engine weight. and the timing belts were made by metal chain so It is semi-permanent. and the engine sound ah! you can't imagine this. It really Quiet. better than 2004 Sonata and Camry.
You Know all hyundai models has low engine quailties, like engine dies, blah,blah etc. I got this problem from CEO. It was killing me so much and my team will make the difference. And you will exprience the new high quality engine with high hp like Japanese motor companies(like Toyota,Honda,Nissan). For example hyundai Beta engine which based on 2004 Sonata's hp were about [email protected] but Toyota Camry 160 hp @ 5700 rpm. All new 2005 Sonata's 2.4litre Ceta Engine hp are [email protected] Compare to Toyota Camry and Honda Accord 2.4litre's HP? 160 hp @ 5700 rpm, 160 @ 5500. It changed all lot isn't it? We will make perfect engine please eye on use. And sorry about low quality of hyundai.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Great! It's good to have someone from Hyundai post here. Please keep us updated on latest news on Hyundai cars.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi Friend..... I am intrested in this new SONATA 2005 CETA engine because:

1- my first car was..Hyundai EXCEL 1989. was good...
2- my second car was ..Sonata 1996...was very good EXCEPT the engine which was very bad.
3- my recent car is XG30 2001.. which is EXCELLNT till now..

so...I hope for this new engine CETA to be good...

By the way,, will you export this SONATA CETA ENGINE to Middle East...specially Saudi Arabia...because here in my country ..Sonata is very popular and increasing in number due to the low price.

One Last thing ... our dealers in Saudi Arabia for hyundai are very very very bad....

SORRY for bothering you..

wish you the best..
Thanks.

MMK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You live in Saudi Arabia! That a far away country wow!.
Sorry about the dealer in Saudi Arabia. We will change it soon.

Sorry to reply this. Hyundai can't export the single engine for the people. You may have to buy the 2006 New XG.
The Ceta engine will going to put at New designed Sonata and the Ramda engine will put at 2006 Grendeur XG(Project name: TG).
and the New engines which we made is realy good, Smooth, high HP and engine Quailties. I promise that you will feel the new Hyundai. Like the Japanese automobile corporations.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about the spelling of engines.
Ceta : θ theta
Ramda : Λ lambda

I don't know much about spelling

·
Registered
52 Posts
It is OK for spelling,,,

Do you have any official website for that engine?

thank you and wish you happy times...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

First, sorry to bother you. I see that you work for Hyundai, that is AWESOME! Good to know that our informant really knows what is going on! First off, I have been checking out photos of the new Hyundai Sonata F24S on sale in Korea. Will that be available in the United States?? I live in Pennsylvania but will be spending the month of June in Alabama. So, I was thinking I might see about buying one while I was down there. I would definitely at least test drive and check out my options. But, that car is so beautiful - black exterior/interior with black leather and red trim. I would love to get it! Also, if it would be available here, could you only get the new theta engine in this, or would you also be able to get the new LAMDA engine. If possible, I would prefer the larger engine. Thanks and I would appreciate any information that you may have!

Josh

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by hins2jw0@Dec 6 2004, 01:07 PM
Hello,

First, sorry to bother you.  I see that you work for Hyundai, that is AWESOME!  Good to know that our informant really knows what is going on!  First off, I have been checking out photos of the new Hyundai Sonata F24S on sale in Korea.  Will that be available in the United States??  I live in Pennsylvania but will be spending the month of June in Alabama.  So, I was thinking I might see about buying one while I was down there.  I would definitely at least test drive and check out my options.  But, that car is so beautiful - black exterior/interior with black leather and red trim.  I would love to get it!  Also, if it would be available here, could you only get the new theta engine in this, or would you also be able to get the new LAMDA engine.  If possible, I would prefer the larger engine.  Thanks and I would appreciate any information that you may have!

Josh
[snapback]3365[/snapback]​

Initially the new Sonata will be available only with the 3.3L Lambda engine starting in May.
The 4-cyl. model will be introduced later in Aug.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Delphi@Dec 6 2004, 11:32 PM
Initially the new Sonata will be available only with the 3.3L Lambda engine starting in May.
The 4-cyl. model will be introduced later in Aug.
[snapback]3378[/snapback]​

But can you get the special black F24S edition in the United States with this 3.3L Lamda engine??

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by hins2jw0@Dec 7 2004, 07:46 AM
But can you get the special black F24S edition in the United States with this 3.3L Lamda engine??
[snapback]3396[/snapback]​

I think almost all of the optional and std. features of the F24S(24 denotes the displacement of the engine; 2.4L Theta) will be available in the US top-of-the-line model.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by Jl321@Sep 29 2004, 10:15 AM
  You Know all hyundai models has low engine quailties, like engine dies, blah,blah etc. I got this problem from CEO. It was killing me so much and my team will make the difference. And you will exprience the new high quality engine with high hp like Japanese motor companies(like Toyota,Honda,Nissan). For example hyundai Beta engine which based on 2004 Sonata's hp were about [email protected] but Toyota Camry 160 hp @ 5700 rpm. All new 2005 Sonata's 2.4litre Ceta Engine hp are [email protected]  Compare to Toyota Camry and Honda Accord 2.4litre's HP? 160 hp @ 5700 rpm, 160 @ 5500. It changed all lot isn't it? We will make perfect engine please eye on use.  And sorry about low quality of hyundai.
[snapback]1345[/snapback]​

Hi ALL,

Please realize, this person (Jl321) has never worked for Hunday, especially not in the motor research dpt.

Or do You think that a company like Hyundai would announce news on ways like this? For annouancing there is a huge marketing dpt.

Korean cars' HP values/ccm are traditionally high , especially if You compare them with European mades. Also quality and reliability was judged as one of the bests in some recent European studies.

Best wishes, Attila

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by Atti_5@Jan 5 2005, 02:47 AM
Hi ALL,

Please realize, this person (Jl321) has never worked for Hunday, especially not in the motor research dpt.

Or do You think that a company like Hyundai would announce news on ways like this? For annouancing there is a huge marketing dpt.

Korean cars' HP values/ccm are traditionally high , especially if You compare them with European mades. Also quality and reliability was judged as one of the bests in some recent European studies.

Best wishes, Attila
[snapback]4453[/snapback]​

Yes, that Korean dude is an imposter. The Hyundai R&D center is in way up North of Busan, near Seoul.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Delphi, this time I am with you. His statement of all engines are build by MITS. is total CRAP, all MITS. design engines were always build by HD, and are quite bulletproof as there are many of those engines still running with mega km’s on it.

The alpha, Beta, 2.5 & 2.7V6 engines are designed at HD. However, the new engines (theta & lambda) are of GREAT design, and I am quite exited about them. Things like no more timing belt, there are 2 chains (on both engines) 1 for the timing and 1 for the oil pump drive, solid lifters, CVVT on both engines, 10.5: compression, and a few more items.

·
9,149 Posts
Originally posted by Jl321@Sep 24 2004, 07:43 PM
:)I'm used to be work in Toyota Engine research centre in Japan. Now I'm moved in Hyundai motor since 2003. I working in the engine reseach parts.
and my team and I made this new Ceta and Ramda Engine. Ramda Engine is still working on. and Good news are I got a new Stylish Sonata which based in 2.4litre Ceta Engine with  [email protected] Ceta engine is cool and smooth. I never drive this car before. Because we made it.
You can see this model in Paris automobile show
I will put the my car as fast as I can.
[snapback]1318[/snapback]​

Any news or idea of a totally new Trajet in the pipeline? We have the FL model already, now looking forward to a new Trajet... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Never mind the imposter. There will always be. Important to learn from past experiences. So, you learn something from this?

Interestingly, can someone educate on this :
- 165HP/5800rpm

1. The average person does not hit 5800 rpm.
2. What is the usefulness of of this when the typical driving hits 2500 to 3500 rpm.
- in short, what does it mean to the average driver with such HP/rpm data?

Thank you...unicc

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hi!........most petrol engines develop their max. b.h.p. quite high in the rev. range, unlike diesels, who`s power comes in much lower in the band.

I agree that the type of driver running, say, an automatic limousine, is likely to pootle about all day at low revs., but the driver of a sports car like the Tiburon or my tuned S-Coupe Turbo, will usually change gear at the point in the powerband where peak b.h.p. is developed .......in order to maximise acceleration & keep the engine `on song`.

I would guess that the new Theta [4 we are talking about redlines at around 6,500 revs. so gearchanges at 5,800 would optimise performance.

Imagine the gearchange point in a Honda S2000 VTEC.........the redline is around 9000 r.p.m., so I`d be changing at 7K & a REALLY sporty driver in a big hurry would likely hit the limiter in each gear.

We are not all staid & sensible drivers who concentrate exclusively on economy.....
& I`m old enough to know better, I`m afraid!!.

Nick. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I heard from a friend that the Sonata ceta Engine is made with the help of Bosch
the german company..and the Azera is a full hyundai engine..
any thoughts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts