Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on 265/60R18 on some 13+ gen coupe wheels and slapped them onto the Santa Fe...

Kenda Klever A/T - they have a noticeable hum to them. Rides fairly smoothly. The rear is fairly stable now when taking a corner and hitting a bump/divot in the road while doing so. Used to kind of shuffle/stutter/move side to side back there whenever that happens - even with the H&R springs. I'm thinking the wide tires helped.

This setup is 30.5" it barely fits under the front strut but it rubs the wheel liner up front and back when doing a 3/4 to full turn. To fix this I simply moved the wheel lining forward a bit and cut some of the trim on the back. My phone died so I didn't get the pictures.

Anyways, I like it. Looks aggressive enough for me and adds a bit of a lift too - I kind of have to hop up to get into the car now.

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Synthetic rubber

Automotive tire Tread Tire Wheel Alloy wheel

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To fix the rubbing on the front liner I removed the tabs and just pushed the liner forward.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

The rear of the wheel well still rubs... I did however remove the tab that sticks in from the trim. That helped a bit when doing full turns but still rubs the liner. I haven't checked but I believe there is metal behind the liner. It's getting too cold now so I'll probably check in the spring.
Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Asphalt

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
And as soon as you pick-up some mud or snow...you'll hear a lot more! :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts