Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Those tails aren't illegal. It would be illegal if I tinted my stock tails. The tails are LED and are super bright, and I've passed tons of cops without any of them pulling me over ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those tails aren't illegal. It would be illegal if I tinted my stock tails. The tails are LED and are super bright, and I've passed tons of cops without any of them pulling me over ;)
I did want those at first. Did you get LED turn bulbs?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did want those at first. Did you get LED turn bulbs?
Yep, I have LED turn signals and reverse lights :) Mine came with LED brake light bulbs and the tail light is an LED strip, so the entire tail light is LED :) I do love them on my white car, but I think they still look good on black cars as well.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I have LED turn signals and reverse lights :) Mine came with LED brake light bulbs and the tail light is an LED strip, so the entire tail light is LED :) I do love them on my white car, but I think they still look good on black cars as well.
My problem with the all black tails is it doesn't match the red reflectors at the bottom.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
230 Posts
My problem with the all black tails is it doesn't match the red reflectors at the bottom.
Well as you can see in my pic, I solved that problem ;) I put 3M black reflective tape on my rear reflectors. They are black during the day and reflect white at night when lights hit them. It's a win win! :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Can you send me the link?
These are the ones I bought :)

I have 6000k D2H HID's in mine. Those headlights come with H7 HID's, but the D2H HID's are better, so you just have to ask the seller to send you those instead. The only other thing you will need is a dual relay harness, which you can also buy on eBay :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts