Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ed, and I am a new (to me) owner of a 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited Hybrid.

The Sonata is the replacement for my old 2005 VW Golf TDI that was totaled in a accident about 7 months ago.

I wanted something fuel efficient but a little larger than a Golf or a Jetta. Unfortunately there wasn't much left of the Golf afterwards, and I didn't want to deal with our local VW dealer trying to find a decent Passat TDI. So, I considered other options...like Hybrids.

I found this Sonata at the local Carmax and after looking over the options on the car and the price compared to similar sized cars, I decided to take a chance on my first Hyundai and my first Hybrid.

I have two Eagle Talons and a pickup, so this will serve as my Daily Driver for the most part. I'm sure I'll probably do a few things here and there to change up the looks of the car though.

I would like to get some better looking wheels, but will probably hold off on that if it affects the fuel efficiency of the car.

Looking forward to learning more about Hyundais and my car in particular.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
1,864 Posts
Welcome to the community, Ed! Thanks for joining and showing your Sonata, looks beautiful. There is a ton of information about our platform with supporting vendors who can get you where you want to go. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts