Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a fully loaded 2020 Hyundai Palisade Limited with HTRAC yesterday from Teton Hyundai in Idaho. It rides so nice. I traded in my 2004 Santa Fe 3.5 LX for it. I am in love. I like the Palisade more than my 15 Sonata turbo.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. They appeal to me. Being that it is a new model, did they give you much off the sticker?

·
Registered
3 Posts
We have visited two Hyundai dealers in central Florida, and both are tacking on a $4k premium on the MSRP. Test drive was very pleasing, but neither dealer has been able to find interior and exterior colors we requested.

Has anyone else seen this MSRP premium in their area?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased mine for 1k under msrp. My total sales price pre-tax was $47k for a fully loaded limited. No hyundai dealer should mark these up over MSRP. What a bunch of thieves!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I purchased mine for 1k under msrp. My total sales price pre-tax was $47k for a fully loaded limited. No hyundai dealer should mark these up over MSRP. What a bunch of thieves!
I agree, local KIA dealer was adding 4K market adjustment on top of the dealer installed options for a Telluride. Nice vehicle but I left after seeing the mark up. Happy you a had a dealer who wasn’t being ridiculous. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a Limited Hyundai Palisade yesterday - first one sold by the dealership for 1K under MSRP - 50K with accessories. Love it so far - drives well, third row can fit adults easily and the interior is luxurious. I also love the digital instrument cluster with blind spot video. Its my first Hyundai so not sure what to expect long term. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
64 Posts
lowblow and yellow tibby, congrats on your purchases.

If you guys don't mind, could you show the ambient lighting that's available on the Limited? It's one thing I've not really seen mentioned much in reviews.

Also, can you confirm that there are no fog lights? I mean, it doesn't look like there are, but you never know whether one of the LEDs can do that. I'd check the manual but the 2020 manuals are not yet available from Hyundai's US website. I've seen the Canadian version of the manual for the Palisade and it doesn't mention fog lights.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Palisade does have ambient mood lighting at night that looks awesome and is very customizable to any color. I have mine set on ocean blue. There are no foglights but the LED headlights are incredibly bright. The steering wheel column adjustment is manual. I have attached pictures of the ambient lighting.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does the side mirror auto tilt down when in reverse? Cant believe they cheap out on the power folding side mirror but the kia has it....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does the side mirror auto tilt down when in reverse? Cant believe they cheap out on the power folding side mirror but the kia has it....
The side mirrors do auto tilt down when in reverse on the Limited. Power folding side mirrors would have been great

·
Registered
3 Posts
The side mirrors do auto tilt down when in reverse on the Limited. Power folding side mirrors would have been great
Thank you for the quick reply. I will get the limited for sure if i am gonna buy it. I forgot to mention is it for both side of the mirror auto tilt down at the same time? or it will auto tilt down on only one side where the L/R button pointing to?
The reason i ask is that my lexus do tilt down both mirror at the same time. Which i find that very convenient. But my other car only tilt down one side

·
Registered
64 Posts
According to the manual, there's a catch though: you must have the mirror selector switch (the one you use to select which mirror you're trying to adjust) set to L or R. If set to Neutral, the mirrors won't tilt when in reverse.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too picked up one last Saturday. White with the black interior. Most dealers around here are lucky to have one and they sell almost as soon as they come off the truck. They did discount $800 off along with a $500 competitive vehicle rebate. So that was $1300 off a $47925 msrp along with1.9 financing for 60 months. Pretty fantastic deal if you ask me. Rick

1 - 20 of 38 Posts