Hyundai Forums banner

Hyundais Twin Brother Turbo

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Poo 
#1 ·
Looks like we have a twin brother ,well at least under the hood!! saw this and thought it was worth writing about.
Looks nice but I think i will still go with the sonata when I buy in the summer.

KIA optima

#5 ·
QUOTE (bmidd @ Nov 21 2010, 11:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373556
Don't forget that you can order the Kia with Factory HID's!!

WTF Hyundai?
Yes i was thinking the same thing and Hyundai is the boss of kia so i agree and why are the kia's made in south Korea and the Hyundai in Alabama?
I'm starting to like!!Love the metal bronze!!Complicating things for me ,I will drive both when the time is here...Metal bronze

#6 ·
I test drove the 2.0T sonata and reaaallllly enjoyed it but the dealers will not budge (NorCal). So, I am thinking when the 2.0 Optima comes out there will be competition and with all the extras on the Optima at the same price I am looking forward to test driving the Kia. The local dealer says they should be in at the end of the Turkey weekend or first weekend of Dec. Coming from S. Korea means we should be getting them first as we are the last to get the Sonatas!

#7 ·
QUOTE (ctamatt @ Nov 21 2010, 08:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373673
I test drove the 2.0T sonata and reaaallllly enjoyed it but the dealers will not budge (NorCal). So, I am thinking when the 2.0 Optima comes out there will be competition and with all the extras on the Optima at the same price I am looking forward to test driving the Kia. The local dealer says they should be in at the end of the Turkey weekend or first weekend of Dec. Coming from S. Korea means we should be getting them first as we are the last to get the Sonatas!
Yes i will be out there testing ,But you are correct this may give some options for us when dealers are not willing to budge!!!!

#10 ·
QUOTE (ctamatt @ Nov 21 2010, 08:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=373673

Get internet pricing and buy from another dealer. They will deliver.

#12 ·
QUOTE (ctamatt @ Dec 9 2010, 10:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=378430
I was working on that but find that the Optima was a real nice drive and with the Sonata 2.0 issues I might just wait and see. My daughter loved the back seat of the Kia. The Optima 2.0 is not going to be out for a few months:(
Going to look at that too,I have noticed the 2.4's are arriving and did not know this but the EX 2.4 has dual exhaust and looks great!!! I might look at that as 200hp seams ample for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.