Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about an online dealer /Hyundaipartsdeal.com formerly Hyundaipartszone?

I can't believe the low prices on (GENUINE?) OEM Hyundai parts and accessories. :unsure:

Anyone know about them or done business with them?

Any comments appreciated.

WCW

·
Registered
323 Posts
Never heard of them. I've used parts.com for many oem parts (mainly filters). I recently had to replace my clock spring in my steering column. Parts.com was 101.50, while your site is 109.09. Still better than MSRP though. With parts.com, you still have to pay shipping and a $2 processing fee though.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never heard of them. I've used parts.com for many oem parts (mainly filters). I recently had to replace my clock spring in my steering column. Parts.com was 101.50, while your site is 109.09. Still better than MSRP though. With parts.com, you still have to pay shipping and a $2 processing fee though.

Thanks for the reply. I am looking at a spare set of floor mats for my 14 Sonata for $37 which is half the price of everybody else. I don't know what the shipping would be though as they are in CA and I am in FL.

I did not check other parts.

Thanks again

WCW :smile:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know anything about an online dealer /Hyundaipartsdeal.com formerly Hyundaipartszone?

I can't believe the low prices on (GENUINE?) OEM Hyundai parts and accessories. :unsure:

Anyone know about them or done business with them?

Any comments appreciated.

WCW

HYUNDAIPARTSOEM.COM IS THE BEST I HAVE USED

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
1,524 Posts
Ive used Hyundaipartsdeal.com and they were Hyundai OEM parts at a discount price. Most of my OEM parts purchases are from Hyundaioemparts.com (Delrey Hyundai in Florida) and I highly recommend them. Fast shipping and great prices for OEM parts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Ive used Hyundaipartsdeal.com and they were Hyundai OEM parts at a discount price. Most of my OEM parts purchases are from Hyundaioemparts.com (Delrey Hyundai in Florida) and I highly recommend them. Fast shipping and great prices for OEM parts
I have not ordered anything from them but how are the shipping charges? I have found places where the part is lets say $15.00 and shipping is $12.00!

·
Registered
2017 Sonata Sport 2.0T
1,524 Posts
I have not ordered anything from them but how are the shipping charges? I have found places where the part is lets say $15.00 and shipping is $12.00!
Yes, Ive seen that with some of the online parts. You pay what you saved in shipping.

With Delrey Hyundai (hyundaioemparts.com) Ive found that with some of the smaller parts to make the savings the most you need to "bulk" buy because the shipping is not much or anymore for multiple items vs the first one. So I will purchase the part I need and then add a couple air filter, cabin filters, oil filters to the purchase and then the savings is worth it.

ive run into that with Rock Auto as well. They had the Powerstop front rotor and pad kit that I wanted for the lowest price but then added shipping and it was more than buying from another seller on Amazon with free shipping

You have got to shop around, but it is easy to save at least 20% off dealer prices on OEM parts by using on line Dealers, Ive found this to be true with Hyundai, GMC, Jeep and especially my Harley parts

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can buy lots of Hyundai parts on amazon.com you just have to check the part number from an online Hyundai parts dealer. I just bought a new XM antenna for $136 and free shipping. I couldn't find the part anywhere else for less the $185 plus shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts