Hyundai Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm bummed. I've had my Sonata for three months and this is the first I've heard of a welcome kit. My dealer must suck! When I go in for the steering wheel recall Friday I'll be asking about it.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
finally received my 'Car Care Service Plan' Saturday. they are 4 coupons that resemble tickets to sporting events. all it cost me was a few minutes of my time on-line...and saving me over $100.

it states the following:

"Below is your complimentary Car Care Maintenance plan. Present the coupon to your service consultant at the appropriate interval or when your Reminder Light comes on and the service described on the coupon will be performed. It is as simple as that!"

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased my Genesis at the end of Aug. registered to get coupon book 9/1/10. STILL waiting! Have called and e mailed Hyundai Consumer Affairs several times. Get"will forward your request ....". Is this a scam? Anyone know how to get through to someone that can actually do something?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.