Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2004 Tiburon Special Edition. There are four switches along the top of the console above the multi guage. The switch farthest to the left is for the fog lights. Does anyone know what the other three switches are for? From pictures I have seen of the inside of a Tuscani it appears as if the two switches to the right are for heated seats. I can't make out the second switch from the left. Also, what are the three switches used for just below the left air vent on the dash board? The far right adjusts the gauge lights. What are the other two switches used for?

Where can I get heated seats? Is it possible to buy the heating elements and the wiring needed to make my seats heated? Can you have cloth heated seats or only leather?

TGD

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by tgd@Jul 25 2004, 08:09 PM
I own a 2004 Tiburon Special Edition.  There are four switches along the top of the console above the multi guage.  The switch farthest to the left is for the fog lights.  Does anyone know what the other three switches are for?  From pictures I have seen of the inside of a Tuscani it appears as if the two switches to the right are for heated seats.  I can't make out the second switch from the left.  Also, what are the three switches used for just below the left air vent on the dash board?  The far right adjusts the gauge lights.  What are the other two switches used for?

Where can I get heated seats?  Is it possible to buy the heating elements and the wiring needed to make my seats heated?  Can you have cloth heated seats or only leather?

TGD
[snapback]386[/snapback]​

2nd from the left is the TCS switch

·
Registered
4 Posts
:) 2nd switch is your left interior light 3rd switch turns your interior lights off 4th switch is your right interior light

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by C1Shark@Aug 25 2004, 02:25 PM
2nd from the left is the TCS switch
[snapback]910[/snapback]​

4switches on top of console:

1. Front fog light
2. Rear fog light
3. Front left seat heater
4. Front right seat heater

3switches below:

1. Head light levelling
2. Traction Control System (TCS)
3. Panel/Gauge brightness

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by Lexx@Aug 30 2004, 09:29 AM
:) 2nd switch is your left interior light    3rd  switch turns your interior lights off  4th  switch is your right interior light
[snapback]966[/snapback]​

this switches is located above the roof

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by tgd@Jul 25 2004, 07:09 PM
I own a 2004 Tiburon Special Edition.  There are four switches along the top of the console above the multi guage.  The switch farthest to the left is for the fog lights.  Does anyone know what the other three switches are for?  From pictures I have seen of the inside of a Tuscani it appears as if the two switches to the right are for heated seats.  I can't make out the second switch from the left.  Also, what are the three switches used for just below the left air vent on the dash board?  The far right adjusts the gauge lights.  What are the other two switches used for?

Where can I get heated seats?  Is it possible to buy the heating elements and the wiring needed to make my seats heated?  Can you have cloth heated seats or only leather?

TGD
[snapback]386[/snapback]​

Hi
I own a 2003 TiburonV6 GS-R and the four switches along the top of the console are the farthest to the left is for the fog lights, the next one is to turn on/off the ligths on the sides of the back seat, and the other two are for heated seats.
In regards to the other three below the left vent are the farthest to the left is to fold/unfold the outside mirrors, the middle one is to turn on/off the TCS (Traction Control System) and the right one is to dim the gauge lights.
For the heated seats I think you can install the heating elements in either cloth or leather, but I'm not to sure I'll e-mail you back when I get more information.
I hope I was helpfull.
Later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts