Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me with giving me access to the diagrams mentioned above? I need it because my aftermarket unit does not power up and it seems some wires are wrong in the harness delivered by the seller.

This is for a Tucson 2017 EU model.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,099 Posts
I don't have a diagram for your particular model, but I've attached a pin out from the radio connector of the earlier model Tucson/ix35 below in the off chance the newer car uses the same harness connector.

I hope this helps :

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that but I think thats exactly what the problem is. The seller either send me an older harness or one for a US model Tucson.

Still figuring out what the exact problem is therefore I need the exact diagram of the radio and if possible also the one coming from the car.

·
Registered
16,099 Posts
I need the exact diagram of the radio and if possible also the one coming from the car.
First, I think it would be a good idea to compare the wiring on your car's harness connector to the previously attached pinout.
Use a voltmeter/test lamp to see if the 12V supplies on the car's harness match the pinout. With the ignition on you should have 12V on terminal 7 of connector A, and on terminals 11 & 12 of connector B. You might as well check that there is a ground (black wire) on terminal 24 of connector B too. At this point you don't know if the pinout is useful or not. You'll only know that after comparing it to what's on the car. You might find one of the power supplies is missing. You have checked ALL the fuses already....right?

Second, we can't really help with the radio diagram/pinout unless you tell us what brand it is and the model number??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will elaborate this :)

I need the pin layout of the radio which was originally in the car not the one which is having a problem.
If I have the pin layout of the original radio installed (in this case modelnr 96170D70104X) I can customize the harness or deliver the seller the diagram so he can send me a new/correct one.

It will also have no use to check the wiring with the volt meter because even if it powers up chances are that alot of things will not work e.g. PDC, close/open doors, steeringwheel controls etc.

·
Registered
16,099 Posts
I believe the previously attached pinout is the one for 96170-D70104X

What is the make & model of the unit your replacing it with?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay didnt know it was for that radio.
The unit I want to install is an chinese Android 10" unit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This one is my car.If you have car whit start button it has different diagram than whit the key.It has constant 12v and acc wire.You have to connect only
Thanks for the info!

No this car has no start button, the ignition is with a key.
Btw I already requested the diagram from Hyundai dealer with VIN number so thanks anyway.

I ordered almost the same aftermarket navigation as you have, did you just connected the 2 plugs and you had power?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi,You install 10.1" android on your car.
Radio doesnt have any contact whit climate control.
Two separate things,only if You use canbus then on radio is showing climate control when You change temperature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts