Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get an email from Hyundai about this today or in the past? Just wondering what it is exactly.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got it today. I tried to sign up, but it had an "unexpected error" and kicked me out.

...I like giving opinions!....

·
Registered
717 Posts
Got my email today also. Will wait to see how the next week or so goes with the new car. I had one close call to a warranty claim. Filled up for the first time and went to turn the AC on and nothing. I couldn't even change the mode. I ended up stopping and restarting the car and it was gone. Some glitch but still makes me wonder.

ALSO, a pain in the **** is the mirror lock button. On my Jeep I can lock the windows but still roll down everyones windows if they ask. On the Sonata once you lock no buttons work not even my driver one. Whats up with that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (BoomerK6 @ Jun 9 2010, 04:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331410
Anyone else get an email from Hyundai about this today or in the past? Just wondering what it is exactly.
Yeah i got the same thing, and when I tried again it said that I couldn't do it again. Sent an email to Hyundai to find out what the deal is cause I also like giving my two cents...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got it, tried it, answered the first two questions and tried to submit. came back: Sorry you do not meet the criteria we are looking for at this time. (or some such as that)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Worked for me. Sometimes you need to answer the questions the way you think they want them answered.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Yea I just signed up myself. . . though I feel I answered the questions truthfully. Need to go check it out now :thumbsup:

·
Banned
630 Posts
first I got shafted on that lil mat thingie......next its this think tank...yet Hyundai has no problems getting my statements to me on time......

it's ok....I'll thank them properly when I trade this in on an Acura TL :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been in the Think Tank for a while, and it's not really anything to get overly excited about. They get very little traffic on thier forums, and the interaction directly with Hyundai reps is not what you'd think it would be (or should be, IMO). Having said that, they do have some pretty nifty perks. For example, you'll often be informed about things before the general public or media, such as new vehicle unveilings. They even sent some of the Think Tank members to the auto show for the Sonata launch. You also get to participate in the Hyundai Circle (formally called the Associate Purchase Program). You get to participate in occasional surveys on potential new vehicle features, marketing tactics, etc. For some time now there have been ongoing discussions on various things regarding the new Equus, such as the dealership experience/layout and the what the price point should be. Essentially, it's like a marketing focus group.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
QUOTE (vewdew @ Jun 10 2010, 08:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=331619
I've been in the Think Tank for a while, and it's not really anything to get overly excited about. They get very little traffic on thier forums,
Me too, probably a year.

I think they get little traffic because their site is horrible and slow.

I do like the polls though. I feel like I'm getting my opinion heard, and have a little input into their
decisions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts