Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,can anyone help me i have 2003 hyundai Terracan 2.9 crdi.my ac compressor got leak so i repaired that but after that my ac compressor not engaging.all fuses relays are fine.when i bypass it the ac works fine so why it's not working from inside switch when I pressed.is there any hidden relay or fuse in the interior bay.please help.my local mechanic also can't find the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi guys,can anyone help me i have 2003 hyundai Terracan 2.9 crdi.my ac compressor got leak so i repaired that but after that my ac compressor not engaging.all fuses relays are fine.when i bypass it the ac works fine so why it's not working from inside switch when I pressed.is there any hidden relay or fuse in the interior bay.please help.my local mechanic also can't find the problem.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
17,991 Posts
Bypass means when I removed the relay and used a paper clip to jump the compressor it works
So the engine ECU is not switching on the compressor relay for some reason. Low gas pressure is the most common reason for that to happen. I assume you had the AC system recharged after you fixed the leak?

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the engine ECU is not switching on the compressor relay for some reason. Low gas pressure is the most common reason for that to happen. I assume you had the AC system recharged after you fixed the leak?

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated
Bro I have 2 terracan with same specification 2.9 crdi
I switched the ecm but no response of ac so i switched ecm return as it is but some days ago ac started but after second day same problem compressor not engaging.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts