Hyundai Forums banner

Hyundai Terracan 2004 blower direction not working.

4K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Gazel 
#1 ·
Hi there. My blower direction isn't working when I select mode on the control panel. I replaced the actuator (air flap actuator) but it is only moving when I change the temp on the display???
Also... If I manually operate the actuator control, it doesn't seem to do anything.
I'm a little confused at this point. Has anyone got any suggestions?

#6 ·
I found the directional actuator and the peg on the large operation wheel had popped out of its slider so it is now working. However, the heater flap actuator isn't working and the one that I purchased isn't the correct one therefore I am going to return it. Does anyone know where I can source a replacement?

#7 ·
Does anyone know where I can source a replacement?
You could probably source the direction actuator (actually called the mode actuator if your searching for it online) from the same place as you got the temperature control actuator. Failing that there is always ebay....or your Hyundai $tealer.

I think the Hyundai part number for the mode actuator is : 97010H1733 (assuming LHD). But obviously confirm that for yourself before purchase.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.