Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (Doc_V @ Jun 19 2010, 02:41 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334461
Those of you who are Top Gear fans will appreciate this. The guy sounds just like Jeremy! LOL

Spoof #1, Top Gear = "Top Deer". Spoof #2, The Stig = "The Stag" <---Clinks link for videos
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Glad to see there is still some good advertising ingenuity left in South Africa. (especially after the feeble World Cup opening ceremony - Some say it looked like a high school concert with a James Cameron budget) LOL

·
Registered
143 Posts
Who knew Hyundai had a sense of humour? Awesome post :thumbsup:

·
Registered
932 Posts
I saw those posted on another site and didn't even realize at first that it was a Hyundai ad. What market are they from? While I'm a big fan, I'm not many here in the U.S. are familiar with Top Gear.

BTW, funniest bit for me was the shot of the hamster.

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jun 20 2010, 11:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334640
I saw those posted on another site and didn't even realize at first that it was a Hyundai ad. What market are they from? While I'm a big fan, I'm not many here in the U.S. are familiar with Top Gear.

BTW, funniest bit for me was the shot of the hamster.
The market for that add is South Africa. Top Gear is very popular over there.

I get BBC Canada on Sat TV which broadcasts the Top Gear episodes plus a lot of the older episodes - dating back as far as 2004

·
Registered
932 Posts
We get them here on BBC America. But I prefer to download the full U.K. versions. Lots of stuff is cut out on the ones we get here.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (midas69 @ Jun 20 2010, 11:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334663
We get them here on BBC America. But I prefer to download the full U.K. versions. Lots of stuff is cut out on the ones we get here.

Same here, I'd actually collected every single episode of the "New of TG" all the way back to episode one. I even had some of the originals from the 80-90's which were not nearly as good and Jeremy looked like a freakin poodle in a leather bikers jacket...heheh. That is until my hard drive crashed and I lost them all.... Bugger! The latest season should be starting pretty soon; as always, I'm eagerly awaiting it. It should be interesting to see how they follow last season especially with all that has happened since then.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Very nice, to bad I canceled my extended cable package this year. I used to watch Top Gear each Monday. Even my wife liked it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts