Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to every body..

I have hyundai sonata model 1997 .. Im having a problem in airconditioning system. is there any body in the room can advice whats the best idea to change the AC system I already change twice the compressor but still it does not work properly.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Originally posted by Kyle-L@Nov 9 2004, 10:45 PM
Hi to every body..

I have hyundai sonata model 1997 .. Im having a problem in airconditioning system.  is there any body in the room can advice whats the best idea to change the AC system I already change twice the compressor but still it does not work properly.
[snapback]2534[/snapback]​

Please be more precise with your problem explanation, and more detail

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah, like Duke said.

You must be more specific when posting a problem.
We have no problem helping you, but you must be specific.

Now you have replaced the compressor twice already.
For what reason?
Is the A/C system cold?
Does the A/C clutch cycle. i.e switch on and off?

Who have you had to carry out the repairs to your A/C system?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks its is working now I think this the problem of Hyundai sonata the AC system .. it seems when you change the Compresor you should also change the COndenser so that the cycle of the preion will floww properly. and I made a modification in the filter of the AC system. The filter is fixed in the pipe it self ...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes this is called desecant.
It absorbs the moisture within the system.

Because moisture evaporates more readily within an A/C system causing incorrect operation!

You do not necesarly need to replace the condensor unless it is damaged or blocked.
Blockages in the condensor are quite rare.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Dr. Hundi@Nov 17 2004, 10:05 AM
Yes this is called desecant.
It absorbs the moisture within the system.

Because moisture evaporates more readily within an A/C system causing incorrect operation!

You do not necesarly need to replace the condensor unless it is damaged or blocked.
Blockages in the condensor are quite rare.
[snapback]2840[/snapback]​

Yes there are so manny leak in the condeser and rust that cause bloking in the filter........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts