Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have discovered that the previously free hyundaitechinfo.com website, which contains factory service information for all recent Hyundai vehicles, is now a subscription service. One week costs $20, a month, $60 and a year, $300. That seems excessive considering that in the past a printed factory service manual used to cost about $150 one-time. Printed service manuals are no longer available. Electronic delivery should be cheaper, not more expensive. Though you could join for a week and possibly download a lot of info as PDF's (if it works the same as before), the wiring diagrams are not easily done that way.

I plan on buying a 2014 Azera in early 2014. I don't know when the 2014 Azera information will be available on hyundaitechinfo so I don't want to pay for a subscription until it is all there. I would appreciate knowing when that happens so if anyone that has a subscription, or dealership access, to the website would let me know, I would really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Same here. I will be purchasing a 2014 Azera and will need access to the wiring diagrams like I've always had with the 4 Hyundais I own. I do not want to purchase a subscription until the sight works right with IE11 and Hyundai has got the 2014 Azera info on it. Last I checked it wasn't there yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts