Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a good reputable online supplier of OEM Hyundai parts that also has good pricing? I recently purchased a '13 SF and want to purchase a case of oem oil filters (3.3L) and a cabin filter. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I will check them out. Is there a special discount code....or forum member discount?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would be great if their "by vehicle" search actually allowed one to select the 2013 MY for the Santa Fe. Either they haven't updated it or they have no parts for 2013. Probably the former.

Regardless, it is a pretty useless site for SF owners otherwise. May want to mention this to the sponsor.
I have been searching online for parts and experiencing the same problem as you. Hopefully this will change soon as more units are sold.

Your profile pic reminds me that I need to polish out my hood, swirl marks everywhere from the dealer! Some clay, Porter Cable 7424xp and meguiars mirror glaze 205 and 105 will solve that problem!

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
We do indeed have parts for the 2013 Santa Fe! I understand the frustration regarding finding these parts online. The catalog for Hyundai has not yet rolled out an online version that we can provide for you. Which is why our search only allows up to 2012. But please be aware that we do in fact supply parts for the 2013 model.

If you need any parts in the meantime, you can always PM me or email us and we will take care of you!

In terms of the catalog, we are expecting an update sometime in the next month. Hopefully it'll take care of all the models.

·
Registered
29 Posts
We do indeed have parts for the 2013 Santa Fe! I understand the frustration regarding finding these parts online. The catalog for Hyundai has not yet rolled out an online version that we can provide for you. Which is why our search only allows up to 2012. But please be aware that we do in fact supply parts for the 2013 model.

If you need any parts in the meantime, you can always PM me or email us and we will take care of you!

In terms of the catalog, we are expecting an update sometime in the next month. Hopefully it'll take care of all the models.
Any update to add the Santa Fe to the list of available models under 2013?

·
Registered
71 Posts
There are a number of Hyundai dealers that sell OEM parts on e-bay. Just google the SF GLS oil filter part (26320-3CAA0), and they should appear.

I don't yet know the part number for the air filter.

·
supporting vendor
246 Posts
We're working hard on it. Waiting on the catalog to be available!

·
Registered
418 Posts
The Santa Fe LWB has been out for over a year and we still cannot get an online catalogue for parts.

Hyundai is holding us hostage:mellow:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I checked the Potamkin Website. Their prices are great, but shipping is out of sight. Why would anyone pay over $22 shipping for an $8 oil filter?

·
Registered
162 Posts
http://www.fourgreen.com

Deal with them on and off. Never an issue an super fast shipping if sent from Korea. At my door in 24 hours most times if I hit the cut off time right. Now that's fast!
With a site like this its helpful to have the part number. Otherwise we'd be paying $54.21 ea. for a filter cartridge. At least that's what it lists for my vehicle:surprise:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone suggest a good reputable online supplier of OEM Hyundai parts that also has good pricing? I recently purchased a '13 SF and want to purchase a case of oem oil filters (3.3L) and a cabin filter. Thanks
HYUNDAIPARTSOEM.COM......BEST OF THE BEST!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts