Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter has a 2014 Hyundai IX35 facelift model which she really loves but unfortunately it reversed its self into a tree and damaged the drivers side back light. I have looked on evilbay and all the usual places but apparently this is the facelift model and has LED lights forming a ring. These are identified by the larger amount of lens under the indicator. I have enclosed photos of the undamaged near side and the damaged drivers side. Does any body have a replacement for sale or know where i can get one. The light still works perfectly but it doesn't seem as if you can get a replacement lens on it's own unless some one can point me in the right direction. I would happily purchase a non working one that i can remove the lens from to use as a replacement. Any help/advice will be gratefully received.
ix35.jpg ix35 drivers side.jpg
ix35 drivers side.jpg

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
924022S510 I believe that's the part number, found 924022S500 fitted in other countries don't know what the difference is.

I guess insurance is not an option? Quite a few dollars worth of damage it appears

924022S510

·
Registered
62 Posts
Look in the junkyards / used markets. I'm not sure what the options are in the UK for the used market.

You can easily buy them brand new from Hyundai Mobis, but they will be extremely expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts