Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. My Hyundai i40 is not displaying the time and clock settings are not available.

Everything was fine until few days ago.

When turning the radio/sat nav unit off it shows 00:00 and it stays that way.

Also when connecting to my phone it asks to update the contact list but I didn’t make any new entries.

How can I fix it? It’s a standard radio/sat nav unit

Thanks guys

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. My Hyundai i40 is not displaying the time and clock settings are not available.

Everything was fine until few days ago.

When turning the radio/sat nav unit off it shows 00:00 and it stays that way.

Also when connecting to my phone it asks to update the contact list but I didn’t make any new entries.

How can I fix it? It’s a standard radio/sat nav unit

Thanks guys
I have same problem. I emailed Hyundai and was told that settng the clock was in my user manual. good question - WRONG ANSWER. Help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After long research I’ve fixed mine.

Sat nav is running on Windows and it needs rebooting now and then.

Turn ignition on then remove the SD card and wait a moment so the sat nav will do what it needs to do. Put your card back in the slot. Sat nav will reboot itself. Ta da.

Some people are removing the fuse and re-inserting it to reboot the sat nav. I didn’t try that.

Some people say that you should turn sat nav off before turning the ignition off but I don’t think I’ll be doing that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
CLOCK BACK. YE HA
Opened door. Took out sat nav card. Waited 30 secs. Replaced card. Started engine. Waited 30 secs. Ignored what was going on on the screen.
Clock back to normal. Checked settings, also back to normal. Thanks folks. Have a good day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts