Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Hyundai i20 2011. I am trying to connect my phone to the Bluetooth. However I am not getting the bluetooth feature for some reason. I switched on my bluetooth on my phone, turned on car radio, went to setup and with tuner I scrolled different options but none of them are bluetooth. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
14,285 Posts
Does it say bluetooth on the front of the radio. Not all models were fitted with a bluetooth radio...

·
Registered
586 Posts
No it doesn't. Guess then it doesn't have the bluetooth feature. Thanks for your help.
Mine has the same unit and has no Bluetooth function...

Now, bought the aux Bluetooth hardware with which the Bluetooth function is activated or enable only by long pressing the button and release it.

Modification part.....
Now, i opened up the case. I keep some hard object between the push button and the sidewall of the inside cover to always AUTO ENABLE the Bluetooth function whenever it receives power from the car.

Accordingly, everytime the key is at ON ONLY, the Bluetooth turns on automatically!!!!

Really helps a lot my friend..... getting cooler and new features to this i20!!!!

Hope it helps!!!
(Sorry for poor English and grammar ?)

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts