Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Just bought a set of mud flaps to fit onto my i10. The man in the hyundai garage said that there would be instructions in the package, however when I got home and checked there were no instructons.

Does anyone have some instructions on how to fit these.

Thank You

Krazza

·
Registered
364 Posts
Easy :) Turn the wheel so its one way complete lock then you can fit one of the front guards easily. You'll see 3 screws - remove them, and use them to hold the mudflap in. Do the same on the other side by rotating trhe steering the other way.
The back wheels will probably need removing to get the flaps on. Unless you have a really small screwdriver! Let us know how you got on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi!
I found that it was not necessary to remove rear wheels to fit mudflaps.
A small socket set that included "Phillips" screwdriver attachments to the ratchet, made the job of screw removal/replacement very easy.

·
Registered
855 Posts
No need to remove any wheels as long as you have a stumpy driver with a socket adaptor or a baby ratchet drive. Something from the pound shop will be easily up to the job. Put some copper grease on the threads for easy removal just in case there is another "happy returns" deal next year :)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
QUOTE (krazza @ Jul 23 2010, 06:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344179
Hello

Just bought a set of mud flaps to fit onto my i10. The man in the hyundai garage said that there would be instructions in the package, however when I got home and checked there were no instructons.

Does anyone have some instructions on how to fit these.

Thank You

Krazza

Hi Krazza and :00000732: to the forums

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just fitted the mud flaps. Much easier than expected. Did not need to remove the back tyres.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts