Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Announcing the all-new Hyundai i-camper from Wellhouse Leisure in the UK

The UK’s leading compact campervan converter, Wellhouse Leisure, has just announced its latest project – and it’s guaranteed to bring a frisson to the market for elevating roof campers.

The all-new i-camper is based on Hyundai’s i800 MPV and comes with top quality, proven fittings as part of the Wellhouse conversion process. But, key to its success will be its amazing price – on-the-road for just £33,000 – and a market-leading five-year warranty.

The first i-campers are in production right now at Wellhouse’s new, state-of-the-art production facility at Shepley, near Huddersfield, Yorkshire.

Using Hyundai’s i800 MPV rather than the pan van equivalent gives the i-camper an immediate advantage in terms of all-round performance and specification. Power comes from a modern, common-rail 170PS diesel engine with five-speed manual gearbox. Exterior equipment includes 16in alloy wheels, reversing sensors, silver metallic paint, privacy glass, remote central locking with alarm, front foglights, ABS, EBD (electronic brake force distribution) and ESP (electronic stability programme). Inside, there are such goodies as: six-speaker stereo with MP3 compatibility and steering wheel controls, twin airbags, trip computer, electric windows and mirrors, air conditioning and heated driver’s seat.

Wellhouse’s full four-berth (with option to add a clever cab bed to take the sleeping up to five) conversion features extend to: Variotech safety sliding seat with three x three-point belts converting easily to a 6ft x 4ft bed, cab passenger swivel seat, compressor fridge, SMEV combined hob and sink, SMEV mini-oven/grill, Webasto heating and hot water system, Reimo elevating roof, tailgate shower and a whole lot more.

For more information and specification details, Wellhouse Leisure is on 01484 600416, www.wellhouseleisure.com.

The conversion for this vehicle will also be available in kit form and for left hand drive vehicles so which ever country your in you can have the i-800

1 - 1 of 1 Posts