Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, can some one help with a link for a diesel 3 cylinder work shop or saervice manual for a 2004 getz? I have tried most of the links and they all seem to be for petrol or dead!!
Many thanks
Nick

·
1,462 Posts
QUOTE (hamish13 @ Sep 2 2010, 07:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353784
Hello everyone, can some one help with a link for a diesel 3 cylinder work shop or saervice manual for a 2004 getz? I have tried most of the links and they all seem to be for petrol or dead!!
Many thanks
Nick

At http://doc.hyundai-autoclub.ru/getz/ scroll down to "2005 shop manual". It has everything except body repair and electrical troubleshooting. Its a RAR file. Inside this RAR file, you will find the FLB.pdf file, which is the fuel system for the diesel engine. Its a 548 page book. This single file is over 46 Mb size.

Anyway, I do not beleive the Diesel Getz its a 3 cyilinder engine. The only Diesel engine on the Getz its a 1.5 liter CRDI engine. There is a low output and a high output version, but both engines are identical. Difference is in chiptuning only.

Robert B.

·
Registered
460 Posts
QUOTE (hamish13 @ Sep 2 2010, 12:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=353784
Many thanks
Nick

There is not a CD available for a 3 cylinder diesel. The 3 is just a 4 minus a cylinder. If you what to know anything more about it I am usually on my own website. Just come and ask.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information people have given, but really really having great problems. YES IT IS 3 CYLNDER engine number D3EA5629805 2005 registration. I am needing an oil pipe from to the top of the oil rad to turbo as now loosing 1 ltr every 100km. The Hyundai dealer says they cannot get one. I have had so far the wrong parts delivered, and would like to just look at a illustrated parts list so i can find the correct number. Sorry forgot the added problem is that I am in Turkey and dont speak the language.
Many thanks in advance Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts