Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! I have a problem with central unlocking. It is working intermitent. When it's starting to work it works for a while and if a longer period like 5h passes without using unlocking, it stops unlocking. Could be just the unlocking relay or could be the electronic module responsible with unlocking. What else should I check for? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everybody! I have a problem with central unlocking. It is working intermitent. When it's starting to work it works for a while and if a longer period like 5h passes without using unlocking, it stops unlocking. Could be just the unlocking relay or could be the electronic module responsible with unlocking. What else should I check for? Thanks in advance!
Maybe it will help someone in the future: fixed by cleaning the switch inside the actuator inside the left door. The actuator/relay for locking/unlocking is mounted with the locking mechanism as one part. It is removed by removing first the left guidance for the window to have access to the locking ensamble. All the best!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe it will help someone in the future: fixed by cleaning the switch inside the actuator inside the left door. The actuator/relay for locking/unlocking is mounted with the locking mechanism as one part. It is removed by removing first the left guidance for the window to have access to the locking ensamble. All the best!
It is not working again. It seems the electronic module of the locking/unlocking ensemble is faulty.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,497 Posts
It is not working again. It seems the electronic module of the locking/unlocking ensemble is faulty.
Or maybe wiring in the driver's door harness has been damaged. It's quite common for the wiring to get damaged where it routes through the rubber tubing between the car body and the door because the wiring in that area gets flexed every time the door is opened/closed.

While it's not working is the time to check it. If the actuator inside the driver's door isn't able to lock/unlock the other doors, do a bypass test. If the doors lock & unlock when the actuator is bypassed but not when it is plugged in, the actuator is faulty. If the doors still don't lock/unlock with the actuator bypassed, it must be a wiring issue.

If I helped you fix it, why not...

Your support is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Or maybe wiring in the driver's door harness has been damaged. It's quite common for the wiring to get damaged where it routes through the rubber tubing between the car body and the door because the wiring in that area gets flexed every time the door is opened/closed.

While it's not working is the time to check it. If the actuator inside the driver's door isn't able to lock/unlock the other doors, do a bypass test. If the doors lock & unlock when the actuator is bypassed but not when it is plugged in, the actuator is faulty. If the doors still don't lock/unlock with the actuator bypassed, it must be a wiring issue.

Hi. Thanks for your answer. Locking and unlocking is controlled only from that electronic circuit inside the driver's door aktuator module part no. 957351c010. There is a switch inside that, in turn, open or close the doors. If I unplug it and bypass it, neighter unlocking or locking will function, because there will not be anything to signal the other doors to lock/unlock.

This is form the web. My circuits of that switch looks much better.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi. Thanks for your answer. Locking and unlocking is controlled only from that electronic circuit inside the driver's door aktuator module part no. 957351c010. There is a switch inside that, in turn, open or close the doors. If I unplug it and bypass it, neighter unlocking or locking will function, because there will not be anything to signal the other doors to lock/unlock. View attachment 460120
This is form the web. My circuits of that switch looks much better.

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
16,497 Posts
If I unplug it and bypass it, neighter unlocking or locking will function, because there will not be anything to signal the other doors to lock/unlock.
No, that's incorrect. The driver's door actuator doesn't send a signal to the other doors. It just sends power & ground, which is exactly what the bypass does too. Disconnect the actuator and use a couple of wire links to link the BLACK wire on the actuator connector to the GREEN wire. And link the BROWN to the RED. That should make the other doors either lock or unlock. That's really all you need to do to check the wiring. If the other door locks move the wiring must be good. But if you want to be thorough use the wires to link the BLACK to the RED & the BROWN to the GREEN, and that should make the locks move in the opposite direction. If they locked before they should unlock now, or vice versa.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, that's incorrect. The driver's door actuator doesn't send a signal to the other doors. It just sends power & ground, which is exactly what the bypass does too. Disconnect the actuator and use a couple of wire links to link the BLACK wire on the actuator connector to the GREEN wire. And link the BROWN to the RED. That should make the other doors either lock or unlock. That's really all you need to do to check the wiring. If the other door locks move the wiring must be good. But if you want to be thorough use the wires to link the BLACK to the RED & the BROWN to the GREEN, and that should make the locks move in the opposite direction. If they locked before they should unlock now, or vice versa.
View attachment 460140

Yes. You are right. Now I realized what you were saying. Thank you very much! I will do the test to check the wiring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts