Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Does anybody knows what type ALDL connector the Hyundai Galloper Exceed have? It's a 98 with a Gas V6 engine. What type of protocol it uses and pinout diagram?

Thanks

Fabio

Brazil

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Fabio@Nov 12 2004, 01:19 PM
Hi, Does anybody knows what type ALDL connector the Hyundai Galloper Exceed have? It's a 98 with a Gas V6 engine. What type of protocol it uses and pinout diagram?

Thanks

Fabio

Brazil
[snapback]2680[/snapback]​

Follows a DLC picture

Please help

Fabio
Brazil

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flabio

Me gustaria saber si has logrado obtener información del conector del Galloper, yo tambien busco es información.

A la espera que me puedas ayudar,

Saluda

Rodrigo
Chile

Flabio

I would like to know if you have been able to obtain information of the connector of the Galloper, I also look for it is information.

To the wait that you can help me,

Regards

Rodrigo
Chile

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Guys, please use English only so that other members can understand yoour posts. Thx :) .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fabio,
I own a 1999 Galloper with the V6 engine here in Venezuela, the truck is really an old design Mitsubishi Shogun or Pajero and I use the Haynes repair manuals for these 2 Mitsubishi models, the Haynes reference numbers are 68765 for the Pajero and 1944 for the Pajero, 99% of the info in these manuals is applicable to the Galloper including the diagnostics conector pin outs,
Good Luck,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts